Join our team
What's it like to work at The Weinbach Group? Well, here's what some of our team members have said: "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work for such an amazing company." "This place has made me better in so many ways." "Thank you for making me feel like part of the family." For more than three decades The Weinbach Group has employed some of the brightest, most creative marketing professionals around. We invite you to send along your resume, and enjoy our positive, collaborative environment.
A cover letter and resume is required for consideration. Failure to submit a cover letter will disqualify candidates from consideration.
Are you hyper-organized with a top-notch memory for details? Do you know your way around Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn? Do you enjoy diving into analytics, creating reports, and building campaigns? How about working with radio and TV media? Then join our team as an Advertising Coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up digital advertising campaigns (display, video, and search) in multiple advertising platforms, including Facebook, Google Ads, & LinkedIn
- Plan and purchase advertising from conventional media outlets (print, TV, radio, out-of-home, etc.)
- Traffic creative advertising artwork and commercials
- Create content calendars for organic social media campaigns
- Post organic social media content
- Monitor social media platforms for user-generated content and for reputation management purposes
- Reconcile media invoices
- Create custom audiences for digital ad campaigns
- Create keyword search campaigns
- Manage and optimize campaigns
- Create custom reports for clients, agency staff, and management
- Set and monitor advertising budgets
- Create, deploy, and report on email campaigns
- Research and obtain targeted email lists
- Prior experience as production coordinator, traffic coordinator, media buyer, digital advertising specialist or social media manager
- Expert knowledge of audience targeting
- Understanding of advertising metrics, e.g. reach, frequency, CPM
- Prior experience with email marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing automation software
- Working knowledge of technical matters including HTML, pixel codes, etc.
- Prior experience with Google analytics
- Facebook Blueprint and/or Google Ads Certification a plus
- College degree
Manager of Client Services
The Manager of Client Services keeps our clients happy! And happy clients stick with you, trust you, and value your contribution.
As a Manager of Client Services for The Weinbach Group you would serve as the primary point of contact for specific clients at our marketing agency. In addition to managing client relationships, you would have extensive project administration responsibilities, and you would work closely with our graphic design team, copywriters, and publicists. Most importantly, you would provide strategic direction to our clients' marketing programs and contribute to our award-winning creative work.
We're seeking experienced candidates with five years of background working in an advertising or public relations agency or in-house experience in a marketing department. Bachelor's degree required. Bilingual preferred.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Email your resume and tell us in the subject line which position you're interested in. firstname.lastname@example.org